This means I'm going to need your help. Below is a list of titles and prompts (with links!) from November's poetry challenge. Let me know which ones were most significant, enjoyable, or memorable to you by commenting or replying with three title(s) you liked. I didn't include all the drafts here, but if you liked one not found on the list, mention it as well.
Let the sifting begin!
Poems and Prompts
- Pink Collar - Procrastination/proactive
- Wasted Solidarity - Epigraph poem
- Sort of Silly - "Sort of ________"
- Discovery - Something unexpected
- Rising Anew - Broken poem
- Dead or Alive - "______ or ______"
- Overcast - Different perspective poem
- Cliche To Do List - Math or numbers poem
- Enough - Excess poem
- The Lioness - Kind poem
- Location, Location - Love/anti-love
- Once Upon a Train - "Once upon a _______"
- Revelations - Something revealing
- Best Ever Farewell - Best ever poem
- Whenever I Remember - "Whenever _______"
- Beet - Fruit/vegetable poem
- Alive - Travel poem
- Right to Assemble - Gathering poem
- To My Mistakes - Tribute poem
- Let There Be - Evening/day-time poem