Most everywhere has some mention of the dreaded Week Two. It is not getting easier as I had hoped but what's the big deal? I guess I will find out.
- Wordcount/Time Investment - 1673 in about 1.5 hours. I was on a tight schedule for school today so I has to squeeze in writing time. I did the daytime word wars and enjoyed this portion of the plot. This is supposed to be fun, remember?
- Discoveries - I predicted my Day 3 woes, or wrote myself a into a self fulfilling prophecy.
- Sacrifices - My naps and general sleep cycle are suffering.
November PAD (Poem a Day) Chapbook Challenge
- Poem Writing Set - Today's prompt was somewhat difficult. I could not think of anything for an hour! I wrote a poem called "Outbid" and I'm still not sure if that is what I wanted to write.
- Discoveries - December is going to be rough.
- Sacrifices - Sleep, oh precious sleep.