My writing was somewhat of an "all nighter" and I don't know how well it went. Because I was fighting sleep during this impromptu word war, I found myself just blacking out a couple times...finding lots of long-pressed keys.
- Wordcount/Time Investment - 2089 words in the span of 8 hours (12am-8am). It was silly to do that. I know I will be editing away most of that section when I get down to it. I had some cool U-turns though. My main character for section two is coming into her own.
- Discoveries - When I fall asleep, I don't stop writing. It is still going on in my head. That's why I'm confused when I wake up and think, Didn't I pass this part already?
- Sacrifices - I sacrificed my sanity and ended up writing only in the wee hours and spent none of my fully conscious time on the story.
November PAD (Poem a Day) Chapbook Challenge
- Poem Writing Set - Today's prompt was "Write a crossroads poem." I wasn't really inspired. Granted, I was sitting in front of the TV waiting for the football games to start and still fighting sleep but I was able to crank out Intersect. It will need some major work
- Discoveries - Writing in front of the TV is never a good idea. Stop it.
- Sacrifices - Quality. I sacrificed quality because I was distracted.